THE APHRODITE INTENSIVE:
A 3-NIGHT RETREAT FOR MEN & WOMEN
GARTH BARNS, NR. LLANIDLOES, WALES, UK
Join Sophie for a unique 3-night healing experience in rural Wales. This is an opportunity to be part of a new Healing Tent environment, created by Sophie, inspired by the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite.
Join other conscious and spiritually-aware men and women for a safe, supported and guided journey into the higher realms of love and intimacy.
Imbued with the divine energies of Aphrodite, this promises to be a very special awakening for those who are ready to create a newly-illuminated & conscious level of sacred love and partnership.
The Aphrodite Intensive
The Aphrodite Intensive is an opportunity to experience and develop new ways of relating between men and women, with a focus on anchoring new spiritual vibrations of the divine feminine and masculine.
Using channeled meditations, attunement and deep vibrational healing techniques, Sophie will connect you with the ancient divine feminine power of the Goddess Aphrodite.
Over the course of three days, you will be led gently into opening up to deeper qualities of sacred intimacy with both men and women. You will be invited to open your heart, body and spirit to certain elements of tantra (Sanskrit meaning "woven together"), in order to intertwine the physical, emotional and spiritual bodies of the masculine and feminine.
The intention of this retreat is to firstly develop intimacy with the Self, then with others.
There will be regular spaces for both women-only (led by Sophie) and men-only (led by a male facilitator well-known to Sophie) circles, as well as combined group and partner work.
This intensive retreat will be held over the course of Friday late afternoon, Saturday and Sunday full-days, and Monday morning.
The event is open to both men and women. You can attend with a partner, a friend, or on your own.
A 3-Night Retreat in the Sanctuary of Rural Wales
Sophie is delighted to bring her new Aphrodite Intensive retreat to Garth Barns, in association with Huzur Vadisi Yoga Retreats. Just 3.5 hours from London Euston station, and 2.5 hours from Manchester and Birmingham airports, Garth Barns provides the perfect natural sanctuary for healing work.
The Retreat Venue is in two beautiful barn conversions, adjacent to the traditional farmhouse. It is set on 200 acres of farmland with extensive views and plenty of walks in the hills and valleys right from the doorstep.
The barns surround a lovely courtyard area with a stream. In the fields below the barns there is a swimming and boating pond, plus a camp fire area with log seating.
The barns are refurbished to a very high standard, with underfloor heating and all the drinking water is from the nearby pure spring. We are looked after by our fabulous hosts from world-renowned Huzur Vadisi Yoga Retreats, mother and daughter team, Jane and Rowan.
They serve us with mouthwatering, homemade, organic (mostly) vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner - and gorgeous cakes at teatime! The food at Garth Barns is a real highlight for all the guests because it is so fresh and lovingly-prepared. All dietary requirements can be catered for e.g. vegan and gluten/dairy free.
BOOKING AND PRICES
Fees include 3-nights accommodation at Garth Barns with breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- On registering your interest for this event, you will be sent a registration form. This will need to be completed in full and submitted before formal booking takes place. Please note that a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit will be required at the booking stage.
- Fees include: all group retreat sessions, all meals and snacks, 3-nights accommodation at Garth Barns.
- Fees do not include: transfers from the local railway station (a very short journey at minimal cost), rail fares, flights or extras such as excursions/outings and holistic treatments, e.g. massages.
- You will need to arrive at either the venue, or Caersws rail station (just a few miles from the venue) by 3pm on the Friday. The event will close by 1pm on Monday.
- On booking your place on this retreat and paying the non-refundable deposit, you will be sent further Terms & Conditions which you agree to by paying the deposit. Please note that our Terms & Conditions, especially regarding cancellations, are firm.