The Returning Home Retreat is a 7-day women-only immersion in Sophie's teachings on the Divine Feminine, held in the beautiful location of Faralya, Western Turkey. This place holds special spiritual meaning for Sophie and is an 'anchor-point' for her sacred feminine retreats.
With her unique Healing Tents as an exquisite backdrop, Sophie will offer you deep sanctuary in the healing energies, sacred wisdom and ancient initiations of the goddess.
This is an unparalleled opportunity to work over an extended period with Sophie: to safely open your intuitive energy, access your feminine power and rediscover trust in the innate wisdom of your female body.
The Pomegranate Hotel, Faralya
Sophie is delighted to bring her Healing Tents to the beautiful Pomegranate Hotel in Faralya, nestled into the Toros mountain range of Turkey's Turquoise Coast.
The Pomegranate is part of the Huzur Vadisi group of retreat centres, Turkey's longest established and best known venues for yoga and holistic holidays. They are often voted in the top 10 worldwide.
The sacred sanctuary of being embedded deep in Nature in this stunning area of Turkey is pure, healing nourishment for the Soul. The area is well-known for it's unspoilt natural environment: sparkling azure waters, majestic pine-clad mountains and star-studded endless night skies. It is a simply a magical place that will enchant and nurture you.
A Mountain Retreat with Sophie, with luscious home-made food and a luxury Hammam (Turkish Bath) - All Included!
This is an all-inclusive, 7-night women-only retreat in simple luxury, surrounded by the clean air and secluded natural setting of the Faralya mountains.
The Pomegranate offers very comfortable, stylish accommodation whilst still maintaining the warmth and authentic feel of rural Turkey. The hotel has it's own abundant garden, providing the kitchen with fresh produce.
Food is vegetarian (fish or chicken can be provided on request) and is home-made village Mediterranean-style with the freshest, local ingredients. Most people find that eating this kind of lovingly-made, healthy and delicious food for a week is a restorative joy in itself.
In addition to the yoga shala, pool, bar and 'kosk' (traditional seating platform with lovely views), the hotel also has it's own luxurious Turkish Bath, or hammam.
As part of your stay, you will receive a deeply cleansing & relaxing Hammam - fully included in the retreat price.
You will stay in either a single or double/twin ensuite room based in the main hotel building or beautiful gardens, or in one of three budget-option air-conditioned cabins, with shared bathroom facilities.
The Retreat Week
Each day, you will take part in a morning and afternoon session led by Sophie, held in the beautiful yoga shala, and other private areas. These will be transformed into the healing tent sanctuaries that are an exclusive element of Sophie's Retreats.
These sessions are roughly 2 hours long, and are Sophie's unique divine feminine meditation, healing and spiritual development workshops.
There will be plenty of time during the day, and week, to totally relax and integrate the work done in sessions.
A complementary Turkish Bath is part of your retreat experience.
The Pomegranate has it's own massage therapists that can be booked privately if you would like a treatment at any time during your stay.
Olu Deniz, a small resort with a stunning blue lagoon, is just a 20-minute bus ride away. For more shopping and restaurants, the pleasant harbour town of Fethiye takes about 30 minutes to reach by taxi.
You can see more detailed information about the content, structure and daily routines of the Returning Home retreat here.
Private Sessions with Sophie on Retreat
In addition to the group work, there is also a special opportunity to receive a private session with Sophie during the week.
There are a limited number of one-to-one consultations available, which must pre-booked before the retreat commences.
Sophie's Team on Retreat
Feeling supported is a key element of Sophie's healing work and transformation processes. Going on retreat is a deep process; the experience of stepping out of everyday life and into healing space is powerful, and you may find yourself feeling extra-sensitive.
From the moment you step into the retreat environment to the time that you leave, it is Sophie's intention that you feel held and safe.
For this reason, Sophie has an experienced team with her whose role is to offer you additional support during and outside the main sessions.
All of Sophie's team are experienced holistic and spiritual practitioners in their own right, with whom she has close, trusted relationships and is convinced of their professionalism and authenticity.
ALL-INCLUSIVE PRICES - includes luxury Turkish Bath
All rooms have ensuite bathrooms, apart from the Garden Cabins. Hotel rooms are part of the main hotel building, mainly poolside and with good views. Garden rooms are in the garden below the hotel and have a more private, secluded feel. The three Garden Cabins are the lowest-cost option, and have shared bathroom facilities.
- Twin or double, £945pp
- Single, £1095
- Twin or double, £875pp
- Single, £1025
- Single occupancy only, shared facilities, £845
Most of the accommodation on this retreat is shared (2 people sharing a twin room).
The availability of single rooms is dependant upon final group numbers.
INCLUDED ON THIS RETREAT
- 7-nights all-inclusive accommodation & meals at The Pomegranate Hotel (vegetarian breakfast, lunch, dinner plus water, tea, coffee & fruit)
- 10 unique workshops facilitated by Sophie, including guided meditations, channeled guidance, energy healing and spiritual development exercises
- Support from Sophie's team of holistic practitioners
- Luxury Hammam (Turkish Bath)
- Flights, travel insurance, transfers, bar drinks, massage treatments & excursions
- Group transfers are arranged through the hotel (1.5hrs away from Dalaman airport) and generally cost around £40pp return. If you need to be transferred on a different day or very late this cost may rise to up to £50pp one-way.
- The nearest airport is Dalaman.
- Flight operators include Easyjet, Pegasus Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Monarch, Thomas Cook
- Visitors from the UK and some other countries require a Visa to enter Turkey. This is purchased online and costs around £12.
- You need to have 60 days remaining on your passport from the date of your departure from Turkey.
Terms of Booking
Please note that the terms of booking for our events are firm. To avoid unnecessary disappointment, please make sure that you understand the terms before you confirm.
- To book your place, a non-refundable deposit of £350 is required.
- Purchasing personal travel insurance is a condition of booking on this retreat.
- The full balance must be received by the date given on booking. If full payment is not made by this date, the place will be resold. All deposits are non-refundable.
- You must arrive on the first Monday of the retreat or before.
- Full Terms & Conditions will be sent out on booking. By paying the deposit, you are agreeing to abide by these Terms.