Before registering for one of Sophie's retreats, you may find it helpful to read the information set out here.
To learn more about the daily routines and content, please go to The Healing Tents section.
REGISTRATION & BOOKING PROCESS
Applying for a Place
The number of places available on retreats are limited. Sophie has designed these events to be intimate, to facilitate close time with each participant, and for the whole group to enter into deep connection and transformation.
- The first stage is to register, by clicking the REGISTER NOW button and following the instructions. Your application will be noted and you will then receive details of how to proceed via email.
- You'll be asked to complete a brief questionnaire, which will give you an opportunity to share some details about yourself.
- The information that you supply is always treated as confidential, and seen only by Sophie and her Retreat Manager.
- The information given on these forms helps us to ascertain if the retreat you are applying for is a good fit for you.
- You may be invited to participate in a short Skype call to chat about the retreat in more detail.
Reserving your Place
- After being offered a place, you'll be asked to pay a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- Once you have paid this deposit, your place is reserved on the retreat.
- By paying this deposit, you automatically agree to the event Terms & Conditions, which will be sent out to you as a separate document before you pay.
- If you change your mind about attending the retreat, we cannot refund or transfer your deposit. If you change your mind nearer the retreat start date, you will be subject to cancellation terms set out in the T&Cs.
Once you've confirmed your place, you have a lot to look forward to! Sophie prepares regular emails to all participants, and you'll receive these personal letters straight to your inbox in the weeks prior to the event.
Sophie's Retreat Manager, Bridget, is also on hand via email to answer questions and give you helpful practical and travel assistance.
There is an option to join a What's App Group with the other retreat members, so that you can get to know one another a bit before the retreat and share travel tips.
FOOD AND DIETARY INFORMATION
We often receive questions about the food on retreat. Our residential events are held in conjunction with world-renowned retreat company, Huzur Vadisi Yoga Retreats. Our hosts at Huzur Vadisi are experienced caterers for holistic events, and the food is all deliciously home-cooked, healthy and balanced, locally sourced & seasonal.
The menus are vegetarian by default; meat & fish can be provided once or twice during the week. Meals are usually served buffet-style, with plenty of choice from a selection of fresh & tasty dishes. There isn't any option to provide you with individual meals, although gluten & dairy-free options can usually be incorporated.
- All rooms at the retreat venues are beautifully-furnished and en-suite
- Most rooms are twin sharing, a couple in Wales are triple sharing. These rooms or apartments are very spacious and comfortable.
- There is sometimes an option to have a single room, however singles are very limited
- In both Wales & Spain there are gorgeous lounge areas and lots of beautiful outside spaces to relax and rejuvenate.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT SOPHIE'S RETREATS
"Sophie's organisation was totally from her heart. She put an enormous amount of work into making the retreat personal to each individual."
"I feel so alive! Thank you, thank you for the Gift of giving me back to myself."
"My relationship with myself changed the day I went to Sophie's weekend retreat. I was set free from 10 years of anxiety in 2 days. Something over a year's worth of therapy, CBT and 10 years of self-help books had failed to do."
"I was always excited for what was in store for the coming session. Sophie planned the sessions carefully so that there was something for everyone.
After each session I felt elevated into new dimensions. The balance and harmony Sophie created was exceptional.
Sophie ensured that everyone genuinely felt wanted, secure, safe and precious."