Applying for a Place on Retreat
The number of places available on retreats are limited. Sophie has designed these events to be intimate to facilitate close time with each participant, and for the group to enter into deep connection.
Can't wait to come on Retreat with Sophie?
- The first stage is to register, by clicking the REGISTER NOW button and following the instructions.
- You'll be asked to complete a brief questionnaire, which gives you an opportunity to share some details about yourself.
- The information that you supply is always treated as confidential, and seen only by Sophie and her Retreat Manager.
- The information given on these forms helps us to ascertain if the retreat you are applying for is a good fit for you.
- You may be invited to participate in a short Skype call to chat about the retreat in more detail.
Your time on Retreat is coming closer..
- After being offered a place, you'll be asked to pay a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- Once you have paid this deposit, your place is reserved on the retreat.
Next steps towards an unforgettable week
Once you've reserved your place, you have a lot to look forward to!
Sophie prepares regular emails and you'll receive these personal letters straight to your inbox in the weeks prior to the event.
Sophie's Retreat Manager is on hand via email to answer questions and give you practical and travel assistance.
You can also join a What's App Group that's set up before the Retreat, to introduce yourself to the other participants and share travel tips.
What's the food like on Retreat?
We know food is important! So we're not surprised to receive questions about what there is to eat on our Retreats.
Our hosts are experienced caterers for holistic events, and the food is all deliciously home-cooked, healthy and balanced, locally sourced & seasonal.
The menus are vegetarian by default; meat & fish can be provided once or twice during the week. Meals are usually served buffet-style, with plenty of choice from a selection of fresh & tasty dishes. There isn't any option to provide you with individual meals, although vegan, gluten & dairy-free options can easily be incorporated.
What are the accommodation options?
- All rooms at the retreat venues are beautifully-furnished and en-suite
- Most rooms are twin sharing, a couple in Wales are triple sharing. These rooms or apartments are very spacious and comfortable.
- Single rooms are available but limited - please enquire early!
- In both Wales & Spain there are gorgeous lounge areas and lots of beautiful outside spaces to relax and rejuvenate.
"Sophie's organisation was totally from her heart. She put an enormous amount of work into making the retreat personal to each individual."
"I feel so alive! Thank you, thank you for the Gift of giving me back to myself."
"I was always excited for what was in store for the coming session. Sophie planned the sessions carefully so that there was something for everyone.
After each session I felt elevated into new dimensions. The balance and harmony Sophie created was exceptional.
Sophie ensured that everyone genuinely felt wanted, secure, safe and precious."
"This retreat was beyond any expectation I might have had. I did not know what to expect. It was profound and a life shifting experience for me."