ETHICS & CONFIDENTIALITY
- Sophie treats the session you have booked as a Divine contract, and as an intuitive and therapeutic practitioner holds the highest outcome as an intention for you. She honours your free will, and will not give you prescriptive advice. Sophie sees her role as a therapeutic facilitator, channel of intuitive guidance, divine energy worker, and sacred space creator.
- Sophie highly values your commitment to personal and spiritual growth, and will uphold your right to confidentiality. All and any information given by you during your sessions will be held in the strictest confidence.
- Sophie sees developing trust in emotionally-safe spaces to be a key to healing and developing confidence in your inner power. This is why she creates defined boundaries around sessions in order for proper and safe processing of emotions and energy.
- Sophie intends for her work to honour, respect, empower, inspire, liberate, support and validate you. As Sophie values your own inner knowing, so she wishes to deeply support you in developing trust in yourself, and the power you have to create a life of meaning, personal fulfilment and wholeness.
- Sophie will explain the structure of the session to you clearly before she begins. You are welcome to share before the transmission starts, and give feedback during the pauses that arise during it. It is greatly appreciated if you do not interrupt during periods of deep channeling or ask 'closed' questions (requiring yes or no answers) that break the flow of the energy. There is always time at the end to share your thoughts and feelings.
- If you are new to Sophie's work, it is helpful to familiarise yourself with her writing either on Facebook (@sophiebashfordintuitive) or on this website.
SHOWING UP ON SKYPE
*It is important that you show up for the session on time. Due to the specific & deep nature of her intuitive work, and the way in which Sophie prepares for you, it is not possible for her to delay the start of your session. If you are unavailable at the start time, the session will not go ahead, and you are subject to the cancellation terms given below. *
Connecting with Sophie for the first time on Skype:
Sophie's Skype name is sophiebashfordtemple
- Sophie will connect with you on Skype least 45 minutes prior to the start time.
- Please view your account at least 30 minutes before the start time; Sophie will send you a chat message to check you are connected.
- Aim to be online and ready at least 10 minutes before the start time. Sophie will call you at the start time in order to commence your session.
- Please familiarise yourself with the Skype application before the session.
- Please note that it is not always possible to connect with Sophie's assistant via email at the time of your session.
- You are welcome to record the session if you wish, for personal home use only. Under no circumstances must this transmission be used publicly, sold, or for advertising purposes.
- Sessions are for adults aged 18 or over.
- Payment must be received prior to the session start time.
- Please make every effort to make sure that your equipment is working for the Skype session. In the event of a poor connection or technical issues out of our or your control, the session will be re-arranged.
- Please make sure that it is only you in the room at the time of the session, and that it is as quiet and undisturbed as possible. If there are noise disturbances other than unavoidable light traffic, natural or environmental sounds, Sophie reserves the right to end the call. If you have a dog, they sometimes bark in response to the energy transmission. This is fine in moderation, however if it becomes too loud Sophie may ask you to place the animal in another room in order to complete the session.
- Please put all mobile (cell) phones on silent and ensure that any message notification sounds on your computer, tablet or laptop are muted.
PRIVATE SESSION POLICY
- Sophie's sessions are intended to support personal & spiritual development, empowerment and growth. All guidance and information supplied during sessions is to be used at the client's own risk and discretion.
- Information supplied during sessions should not be used as a substitute for medical advice, or that given by any other psychological/psychiatric professional used by the client. If you are concerned about your health in any way, always consult a medical practitioner.
- Sophie Bashford cannot be held responsible for any loss, claim or damage arising out of the use, or misuse, of the information supplied, or for the failure to take medical advice.
CANCELLATIONS & PUNCTUALITY
Our cancellation policy is firm. To avoid confusion or dispute, please read this carefully.
- If you've booked a session and need to cancel, there's no fee as long as you do it in advance. If you cancel 72 hours or more before your session time, you will be offered an alternative date without charge. If you cancel within 48 hours, a partial refund will be given and opportunity to rebook the session. If you cancel with 24 hours or less, no refund will be available and rebooking will be at our discretion.
- If you do not show up for your session, it is effectively cancelled with no notice and no refund will be available. The opportunity to rebook will be at our discretion.
Thank you for reading these important notes about your session. We invite you to relax, receive and enjoy your time with Sophie!